We Call It Dominica: Discover Life In Nature’s Paradise
Dominica is the Nature Island of the Caribbean. Located in the eastern Caribbean Sea, Dominica is a 290 square mile treasure of natural resources, ripe with opportunities for investors who want to explore why there’s no better time than now to start, relocate or expand their business here.
From entrepreneurs to remote workers and those seeking citizenship through investment, Dominica is quickly becoming one of the hottest destinations on earth for those seeking adventure and opportunity in a stunningly beautiful setting.
- Dominica is quickly emerging as one of the hottest places in the region for its unique natural beauty and its lure as a tropical haven. Dominica is for the adventurous, the romantic, the faint hearted, and the broad-backed. Dominica is for anyone looking for a real opportunity.
#6 for Cost Effectiveness by FDI Intelligence
Dominica is the “Gateway to Europe” 15 minutes by air to the French Overseas Departments of Martinique and Guadeloupe and less than 2 hours to the nearest US port.
- Enjoy free movement of profit and dividends with no capital gains, estate or death taxes
- We have an English speaking, educated, and trainable workforce with 95% literacy.
- Dominica was ranked #8 by FDI Intelligence for safety, political stability, health and education services per population and life expectancy.
- Great opportunity to invest in a location which has not been overcrowded with external advancement but has the business climate for strong green field operations in several investment sectors.
- A stable macroeconomic environment and mature democracy.
- Unrestricted foreign ownership of businesses.
- Slate of flexible and well-tailored concessions for large and small investment projects.
- A diverse population of settlers, encompassing several nationalities inclusive of the indigenous Kalinago people contributing to a highly talented and multi- lingual workforce.
- Regular sea and air transportation to major markets and destinations.
- Preferential access to major international markets and agreements with Europe (EPA) and CARICOM.